CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Phoenix City Grille


www.phoenixcitygrille.com

I went to Phoenix City Grill last night, and while I thought it was tasty, I thought it was outrageous when it came to price. Granted, I was with a large group, and we split the bill evenly among us, but we each got one drink and one entree, along with ZERO APPETIZERS, and each of us chipped in a hefty $37! I started out by ordering a Pineapple Martini which tasted EXACTLY like a pineapple Lifesaver! It is a great summer drink with the temperatures near scorching, it was just what I needed at the end of a LONG DAY! I ordered the Rose Lane Chicken which was absolutely moist and delicious, served with horseradish mashed potatoes, which didn't hold a candle to Olive and Ivy, but good none the less! The asparagus were kind of overcooked and not very good, which was disappointing because that is BY FAR my favorite vegetable.

Others around me had the Salmon, the Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp, the PCG pasta, and the Seafood Linguine. All of these delectable meals were gobbled up in an instant! Good eats!

0 comments: