CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Delux Burger


www.deluxburger.com

Well, after a LONG wait, I was finally able to make it to Delux Burger for lunch today! I have to say that they were very welcoming when Claire and I showed up with our four kids, needed two highchairs, more room at the table, Kid's Menus, crayons, etc. It was an absolute PERFECT day to enjoy their patio complete with misting system. I had the Delux Burger and Claire had the Standard Classic Burger, both cooked to perfection. I opted out of the blue cheese addition to my burger, but I added Cheddar, and it was absolutely enchanting! We also shared a basket of sweet and french fries. A combination of their french fries and their sweet potato fries. Neither Claire and I were looking forward to the sweet potato fries, but they were surprisingly tasty! The fries come with ketchup and their "house" dipping sauce which is a combination of sour cream, mayo, lemon juice, garlic and special seasonings. Since all the kids ate a grilled cheese kid's meal. I can tell you that it was nothing special, cheese on a hamburger bun that looked like it had been in a panini press. I was not all that impressed with their kids menu that had a grilled cheese, hot dog and peanut butter and jelly. I really wanted Jackson to order the hot dog so at least I would be paying money for a little meat, but NO GO! The Kids Meal was expensive at $5 because it didn't include a drink and that cost us $2 each! Overall the hamburger was DELICIOUS and the fries were perfect, but I don't know that I would necessarily go back. It was REALLY expensive for what we ordered. I know they use real QUALITY ingredients, but I think the kids and I would have been just as happy down the road at Fuddruckers!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Man, look at all the places you've hit so far! I can't wait to go with you! Yum!