CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sprinkles


www.sprinklescupcakes.com

I was not impressed. Sorry to tell you all that there was WAY TOO MUCH frosting, the cake portion was nothing phenomenal, and I wouldn't pay $3.50 per cupcake ever again! Jackson picked out the Vanilla Milk Chocolate, and I sampled it, it was nothing special, and the sprinkles that topped the cupcake totally ruined the flavor of the frosting.
I will admit that the lemon and banana were tasty, but once again, probably a cupcake I could make somehow! The red velvet had cream cheese frosting that was delicious, but the cake portion of the cupcake was nothing great. Overall, I DEFINITELY would not stand in line for these cupcakes, and I wouldn't go out of my way to get one. To go with a three year old, it is a little exciting because it is the "cupcake store", but overall, it did not impress me.

0 comments: