CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Vito's Pizza Place



www.vitospizza.com


If you were driving down Lindsay in Mesa, Arizona, and you happened upon this restaurant, nothing about the outside of the building screams STOP, but it is a must if looking for authentic, thin-crust pizza. The cheese, sauce, meat, veggies combination is perfection. I have tried several varieties of this pizza and I would have to say it is a tie between the plain cheese or the sausage and mushroom pizzas. Served piping hot, cut in squares, any requests you have will be met.

I happen to think it is a great place for children. The place mats they provide for children are able to be colored on with provided crayons. One of my son's first pieces of artwork was done at this very restaurant.

Appetizers are an essential when building the yummy meal. Their fried zucchini and mushrooms are delectable! I believe that they also provide bread when dining in, which is always a plus in my books!

I have never had room for dessert, so if you go, you will have to let me know how it is!

0 comments: