CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Chelsea's Kitchen



www.chelseaskitchenaz.com

So, ladies and gentleman, I was NOT impressed. It was a very cute setting! Still unsure why they would have valet here since the parking lot is not very big to begin with, but people were using it which goes to show just how LAZY Americans are! Granted it was SCORCHING HOT yesterday, but not even a walk to the door from the furthest spot would have caused someone to break a sweat!

We were seated and given our drinks that we ordered, which held the first disappointment, the Diet Coke was served in a can with a glass of ice and a straw! Seriously, one of the joys of going out to eat is unlimited FOUNTAIN soda refills, that made me sad! I wanted to change my order to an iced tea, but that seemed like it would set our waitress over the edge. I started with the Tomato Basil soup, which tasted as though they dumped some Prego sauce in a bowl and topped it with a few croutons, YUCK! Then, I had the cheeseburger, which was cooked perfectly, but there was nothing really special about it! The fries were the highlight of the lunch, they were seasoned shoestring fries that were YUMMY! My MIL had the French Dip, and it looked good, piled high with prime rib, I think next time I went there, I would try that, but once again, the high end local failed to impress.

0 comments: