CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

White Chocolate Grill

www.whitechocolategrill.com

Probably my all time FAVORITE RESTAURANT of all time. I have yet to meet someone who goes there that DOESN'T like it!

Since the first thing listed on their menu is dessert, let's start with that! Their White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is what dreams are made of! The graham cracker crust is thick and crunchy, kind of like a granola, topped with custard full of fresh bananas and finished with real whip cream, caramel and white chocolate shavings, YUM! They actually had the nerve to tell me that they were out of this when I was there and I was pregnant. My family thought I was going to attack the waiter!

As far as appetizers go, I haven't tried one that I didn't like. Their Spinach dip is amazing, very close to Houston's, you may think that you have walked into a Houston's when you arrive, but believe it or not, there is no correlation. The AZ Egg Rolls are loaded with flavor. The Tomato Soup is YUM, how fun is that you have to be 21 to order it! Apparently they have rolls and honey butter, but they don't offer them up, you have to ask for them! I had been there about 10 times before I even saw a roll. They are worth asking for!

I have tasted many, many things on the menu, but my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is the Spit Roasted Turkey French Dip! The turkey and cheese are the perfect texture and flavor, but the best part about this dish is the delectable gravy they serve you to dip the sandwich in, kind of like a cream of mushroom soup, BUT BETTER! I have had the ribs, which fall right off the bone, no need to get a messy face. Cheeseburger and French Dip stand out in the restaurant spotlight, and their rotisserie chicken is tender and juicy!

I can tell you one more secret about this restaurant and it is this, you get a bang for your buck when you order an alcoholic beverage because they LOAD IT UP with alcohol. Their bar is beautiful, and it provides a great atmosphere for any sort of event!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

oh my...just the name of that restaurant sounds appetizing!

Colleen said...

OH LAURIE, you have to go there!!!!! Totally worth the drive and right next to Babies 'r' Us, and since they are so few and far between here, you could stop at both!