CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Maizie's Cafe

www.maiziescafe.com

YUM!! Charming new place in Central Phoenix, absolutely DELICIOUS food, with HUGE portions! They have some unique items that you won't find anywhere else. Their Wingless Buffalo Dip is the perfect combination of cream and spice. I always order Spinach Dip when it is on the menu, but the waitress recommended this, and I am glad that I went with something I couldn't get elsewhere! The Basil Pesto Bruschetta is just heavenly!

I was NOT a fan of the Krazy Kobb Salad, but so far that is the only thing I have not liked. And, it was only because of the dressing, I believe it was homemade and it had red pepper in it, and I don't like any kind of bell pepper. Otherwise, their tuna and chicken salad are amazing. They have REALLY delicious fries that you can't keep your hands off of. I swear I am going to try one of their inside out burgers next time I go! You MUST try the Bueno Breakfast Burrito. The woman who ordered it said it was the best thing she has ever eaten, and it looked AMAZING!

As for alcohol, I have had a glass of the Kung Fu Girl Riesling, which was ordered SOLELY because of the name, and it was quite delightful. I also ordered a Sunset on Central for lunch one time, and it was almost as though I was transported to a cruise ship.

Both times we have gone, we ordered the Chocolate Cake, which is amazing, but next time I am ordering the Strawberry Tall Cake, it looks delightful when it goes by the table, and I can't get it out of my head! YUM!

0 comments: