CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Maria Maria


For those of you on the East side of town, I tried out one of the new restaurants at Tempe Marketplace yesterday, and let me just tell you that it did not disappoint. The ambiance was phenomenal, really cool and hips decos, but I have to say the chips are officially what did me in! It is a little pricier than your average Mexican food restaurant, we will call it fancy Mexican, but they have this GREAT covered patio with fans and comfortable chairs, flat screen TVs showing the Sunday football, and from the looks of their margaritas, I would guess they are yummy, I didn't try one, but throw in a laptop with wireless Internet, and it would be my PERFECT Sunday.

The chips have the rock salt, the guacamole has a serious kick, suddenly your mouth will be on fire, their salsa is thick and flavorful, and the meal could really end there. I did order a salad, and it too was wonderful, but I kid you not, I started to scoop my salad up with chips, I cannot even tell you how many of the chips I ate yesterday!! My friend had the quesadilla and thought it was delicious! Overall, I highly recommend this place!!! I will definitely return next time I head out east! Our server's name was Carissa, and while she was not the brightest and DEFINITELY could have moved a little faster. We all smiled when we heard her name!

0 comments: